You can rely on us for your emergency dental needs in Tsawwassen, South Delta, Point Roberts, Boundary Bay and Ladner communities in BC!
Whether you’re a current or new patient, Beach Grove Dental Tsawwassen is here to help. When you need emergency dental services in Delta, we will provide the earliest available appointment to deliver the care you need. Typically we can accommodate emergency dentist appointments for walk-ins or offer a same-day appointment.
Make an emergency dentist visit to get urgent help for a range of issues. Our emergency dental services include the following services:
- Toothache Relief: If you experience tooth pain or discomfort, see your dentist as soon as possible. This can be a sign of a larger issue that needs urgent attention.
- Swollen Jaw Relief: A swollen jaw can be caused by a range of issues, from trauma to infection, and can require an emergency dentist visit.
- Lost Filling and Crown Repair: When you lose a filling or crown that covers a tooth, it can be quite a painful experience. Beach Grove Dental Tsawwassen can help alleviate the underlying issue. If you lose a filling or crown, or it becomes loose, call our office to schedule the earliest possible appointment.
- Sore Gum Relief: Call our office line today to get emergency relief for sore gums. We will work to understand the cause of your gum issues and provide a solution.
- Root Canal Therapy: A root canal is a common procedure that helps save a tooth from needing to be pulled—and helps save you from further pain.
- Dental Trauma: Accidents happen, and sometimes they affect our teeth. If a tooth is broken, chipped, becomes loose, or is knocked out, Beach Grove Dental Tsawwassen has you covered.
To get help with a dental emergency just walk into the office or call to schedule a same-day appointment. If your situation occurs outside of our working hours, call 604-723-2332 for proper guidance.
Once the team at Beach Grove Dental Tsawwassen has addressed your dental emergency, we will likely schedule a re-evaluation for existing patients of the practice, or a comprehensive exam for new patients.